- Lafayette - Training Class Schedule and Registration
- Shreveport - Training Class Schedule and Registration - FULL
- Attorney/Participant Registration Form (BRING TO CLASS)
- Staff Training Form (Whenever staff attends training in place of attorney. BRING TO CLASS)
- Administrative Procedures for Filing
- Standard guidelines for adding parties and addresses
ALREADY TRAINED IN ANOTHER U.S. DISTRICT OR BANKRUPTCY COURT and NEED A LOGIN AND PASSWORD?
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION / TRAINING
- Training Videos - Notice of Removal (Case Opening)
- What is CM/ECF?
- ECF requires JAVA enabled browsers - Click here for a test
NOTICE Regarding Third-Party Services and Access to Case Information and Documents in CM/ECF
Please be advised that sharing CM/ECF filing credentials and PACER account credentials with a third-party service provider or designating that provider as a secondary recipient of a Notice of Electronic Filing or Notice of Docket Activity (NEF/NDA) may give it access to restricted and/or sealed case information and documents in violation of federal law. You are urged to use caution in your computer security practices to ensure that restricted and/or sealed documents to which you have access are not disclosed. Fee exempt users should not share the documents they obtain from PACER under the exemption, unless expressly authorized by the court.
Courts are undergoing waves of transition from the current generation of CM/ECF to NextGen CM/ECF which implements single sign-on functionality. After a court implements NextGen CM/ECF, e-filers will simply use their PACER login credentials to both e-file and view reports and documents across all federal courts in which they are authorized to e-file. Therefore, sharing your PACER account credentials with a third-party service may provide access to restricted and/or sealed information which is in violation of federal law.