Only attorneys admitted to practice in the Western District of Louisiana or appearing provisionally (such as an attorney appearing pro hac vice, or representing the United States) will be authorized to electronically file documents in this court.
If you had e-filing access prior to November 4, 2019:
You must link your PACER account with your CM/ECF account.
- Log into CM/ECF with your individual upgraded PACER account credentials.
- Click the link and enter your CM/ECF login credentials in order to link them to your PACER account. Call our Help Desk at 1-866-323-1101 if you do not remember your CM/ECF credentials.
- You are now able to e-file.
If you did not have e-filing access prior to November 4, 2019:
You must log in with your upgraded PACER account and submit a new e-file request for the court.
- Log in to Manage My Account.
- Click the Maintenance tab.
- Click Attorney Admissions/E-File Registration and follow the prompts.
You will then need to wait for the court to process the request before e-filing privileges are activated. You will receive an automated email once your request has been processed.
To learn more about submitting a new e-file request, review the electronic learning module for the Manage My Account Maintenance tab in PACER.