- Education / Outreach
- A Journalist's Guide to the Federal Courts
- Federal Rules
- Judicial Conduct and Disability
- Judicial Seminars Disclosure
- About the Privately Funded Seminars Disclosure System
- Court statistics
- Your Employee Rights and How to Report Wrongful Conduct
- FRCP 4(i)(1)(A) Notice of U.S. Attorney's Office Regarding Acceptance of Service
Welcome to the official website for the United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana. Courthouses are located in Alexandria, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Monroe, and Shreveport.
515 Murray Street, Suite 105
Alexandria, Louisiana 71301
800 Lafayette Street, Suite 2100
Lafayette Louisiana 70501
611 Broad St.
Lake Charles,LA 70601
While the Lake Charles building is able to receive mail, it is still closed to the public.
201 Jackson Street, Suite 215
Monroe, Louisiana 71201
300 Fannin Street, Suite 1167
Shreveport, Louisiana 71101