The Western District of Louisiana has adopted an on-line system for reimbursement under the
Criminal Justice Act.
**APPROVED INTERNET BROWSERS**
Internet Explorer 8 or newer are APPROVED
Ensure that your cache setting is set to "Every time I
visit the wwebpage" to avoid data loss! - Clearing
the Browser Cache.
Safari 5.1 or newer is APPROVED
Safari Mobile is APPROVED (with limitations)
CHROME, FIREFOX and OTHER browsers are NOT COMPATIBLE with eVoucher.
- Attorney Manual - eVoucher
- First Login to eVoucher
- Changing Your Username and Password
- Create a New CJA20 Voucher
- Linking an Authorization to a CJA21 Voucher
- Requesting Authorization for a Service Provider
- CJA-24 Authorization of Transcript Request
- CJA Rates
- Introduction to CJA eVoucher
- Creating a New CJA-20/30 Voucher
- CJA Expert Services and Authorizations
All qualified attorneys are encouraged to apply for regular membership on the
Court’s divisional CJA panels and will be considered without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or disabling condition.