You are here

I am an attorney and my address or contact information has changed. How do I update this information with the Court?


Since this Court has upgraded to NextGen CM/ECF, attorneys must submit address changes through  Please follow the instructions below to update your address:

Go to

  1. Log in to Manage My Account.
  2. Click the Maintenance tab.
  3. Click Update Address Information.
  4. Apply Updates to Selected Courts (Select All Applicable Courts).
  5. Follow prompts to complete the request.

Once the changes have been applied to the Western District of Louisiana, the court will need to process the request before the changes are updated in CM/ECF.