You are here

May I be excused if I am over the age of 70 years and do not wish to serve?


The court welcomes your service.  If, however, you are over 70, and you do not wish to serve as a federal juror, your must inform the court you do not wish to serve. We do not release jurors based on age.  However, you may ask to be excused.  To be excused, complete the qualification questionnaire or jury summons, on eJuror or return your form in the prepaid envelope with a note or remark stating you wish to be excused based upon your age.