You are here

May I mail in my information even if the time period to return my form has elapsed?


Yes, to avoid further delay, you should complete your information online using the court’s eJuror program. You may return the form in the self-addressed prepaid envelope. However, a late response provides the court less time to process your information. If you are requesting an excuse, the court may not get back to you on time. Include a daytime telephone number where you can be reached.