The District Courts would like to replace the Pitney Bowes Model DI-600 located in the
Shreveport Office with a folder/inserter with the following minimum specifications:
1) System must be capable of handling a minimum of 2,000 mailings per hour.
2) Must have a minimum of 3 insert trays plus BRE feeder insert tray and 1 envelope
3) Insert trays must be capable of holding a minimum of 300 sheets each.
4) Envelope hopper must be capable of holding a minimum of 300 envelopes.
5) Must be easy to use, fast, smooth adjustments for different sizes and fold configurations.
6) Minimum 90 day warranty.
7) Turn key installation and training on use of this equipment.
8) Optional quote will be needed for an annual full service and parts maintenance agreement
on this equipment for a minimum of 5 years. Maintenance will be billed in arrears and
funded annually at quoted price depending upon availability of funds.
9) Optional height adjustable table capable of supporting complete folder/inserter unit.