You are here

What should we do when an attorney leaves the firm?


Contact information changes must be made via  PACER will electronically transmit the updates to all selected NextGen CM/ECF courts.

Go to

  1. Log in to Manage My Account.
  2. Click the Maintenance tab.
  3. Click Update Address Information.
  4. Apply Updates to Selected Courts (Select All Applicable Courts).
  5. Follow prompts to complete the request.

You will then need to wait for the court to accept your updated information before the changes are activated.